A born artist, Pakkhi has a natural flair for dishing out looks
that most dreams are made
1. What do you do?
Currently a makeup and hair designer.
2. If you're a new addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
Oooh! My fav most colour is nude. Super versatile and works with everything.
3. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Well quite a few... but the most recent would be me having to witness my friend falling and instead of helping her, I ended up there too.. heels don't work for me!
4. We feel we are always children at heart, and age is just a number. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hahaha... I'm battling with turning 35 but given I'm a child, I want to be a traveller... or a blogger... take me to a museum - its my happy place!
5. Describe the colour red to somebody who is blind.
I would ask them to step outdoors and face their head towards the sun.
6. Burgers or Pizza?
7. How would people communicate in a perfect world?
That's too much pressure, I like the imperfect - makes things better.
8. What skill would you like to master?
To read someone's mind!
A good cup of coffee, A call from my Dad.
10. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Well now ideal is having a good spread for breakfast, with my family and reminiscing ... them narrating old stories..
Superwoman : Pakkhi Pahuja
Clothes: Heart Embroidered Top, Lion & Elephant Doodle Dress by The Meraki Project